If you are looking for business class email for your company, then you want to have a look at Office 365.
As standard you get:
- 50GB mailboxes
- Calendar sharing
- Contacts syncing between devices
- 1TB cloud storage
- Office online or Office desktop
However, Microsoft are pushing to have all the tools your business could possibly need.
Here are 10 which can be used as your business grows:
- Sharepoint – Create areas such as HR, Finance and Operations and assign permissions to the relevant groups.
- OneNote and Office Lens – OneNote allows you capture notes by typing, writing or drawing. Use OfficeLens to scan Business Cards and OneNote can add them to your contacts.
- Invoicing – A simple App, send invoices and quotes to your e-mail contacts.
- Teams – Work Collaboratively. Have group chats, meetings and simultaneously work on files.
- Security and Compliance – Improve system security to prevent attacks and data breaches.
- MileIQ – Automatically track your mileage. Allocate journeys as business or pleasure.
- Bookings – Create an online booking calendar for your customers.
- Flow – Automate your processes.
- Forms – Create online questionnaires and quizzes.
- Staff Hub – Staff scheduling system. Add shifts and book time off.
Looking for a better e-mail system or moving to the cloud?
Contact Claude Computing to discuss your options